The Philips RQ1180 SensoTouch is an expensive but feature packed electric shaver. Some of the features of the shaver include its futuristic design, 2D contour system and super lift and cut system for a close shave. Although the Philips RQ1180 is expensive compared to other shavers, it’s received mainly positive reviews with most people happy to spend the money on a superior product. Keep reading this Philips RQ1180 review for an overview of the products features, strengths and weaknesses.
Philips SensoTouch RQ1180 GyroFlex 2D Rotary Rechargeable Shaver with Soft Travel Pouch
Sale Price: £118.98
You save: £44.42 (27%)
Eligible for free shipping!
Availability: Usually dispatched within 1-2 business days
7 new from £118.98
Philips RQ1180 Shaver Features
- The Philips RQ1180 SensoTouch rotary shaver is designed to be almost futuristic in appearance, with a sleek, curved design and a mixture of black and red finish.
- The Philips RQ1180 SensoTouch 2D has a contour system which means the shaver follows the curvature of the face. This reduces the amount of pressure needed for a close shave and also prevents skin irritation.
- Unlike other shavers, the Philips RQ1180 rotary shaver allows you to choose between dry and wet shaves. This is due to the water seal on the shaver.
- To give you a close shave the Philips RQ1180 SensoTouch offers a super lift system.
- Other features include a soft travel pouch, rechargeable battery for cordless use (an hour of battery lasts around 40 minutes while shaving) and a comfortable-to-use trimmer.
- The Philips RQ1180 also comes with a two year guarantee.
Philips RQ1180 Reviews
The reviews of the Philips RQ1180 rotary shaver are mostly positive, with a lot of people happy with both the style and performance of the product. Examples of good points about the Philips RQ1180 include that it’s easy to clean, doesn’t overcharge when left on the charger stand and is comfortable to use. The travel pouch is also a bonus – especially for men who travel a lot.
Some of the downsides of the Philips RQ1180 sensotouch include that its’ are relatively expensive shaver and that the instructions aren’t very clear. If you’re looking for a high quality shaver, however, then this may well be the right model for you.