The Philips HQ6990 electric shaver is a stylish and feature packed model. It comes with a dual blade system, reflex action feature and a full width trimmer. It’s also designed to be as comfortable to use as possible. This Philips HQ6990 review will go through the main features and specifications of the product, before talking about what reviewers have said about the shaver after buying it.
Philips HQ6990 electric Shaver
Sale Price: £44.00
You save: £12.17 (22%)
Eligible for free shipping!
Availability: Usually dispatched within 1-2 business days
3 new from £44.00
Philips HQ6990 Specifications and Features
- The Philips HQ6990 shaver features a dual blade system. This functions to lift hair and cut it below the level of skin without being uncomfortable, giving you a high quality and close shave.
- The trimmer included on the Philips HQ6990 is full width. If you need to trim your facial hair or sideburns then the pop up trimmer will be more than up to the job.
- Like other Philips series shavers, the Philips HQ6990 is built to be as ergonomic and comfortable to use as possible. The easy grip system helps to make shaving comfortable and less of a chore.
- The Philips HQ6990 is battery powered with a full charge taking around an hour. This provides a continuous shaving time of around half an hour. The HQ6990 can also be plugged directly into the mains.
- The Philips HQ6990 has a “Reflex Action” system. This allows the shaver to adjust to the curvature of the face while reducing friction.
Philips HQ6990 Reviews
When looking at the many Philips HQ6990 shaver reviews it’s easy to see that this is a very popular model. There are hundreds of reviews online so it’s natural to expect that some are negative, but hte vast majority are very happy with this electric shaver.
Some of the good points of the Philips HQ6990 electric shaver include that it provides a comfortable and close shave, is relatively quiet an and lasts a reasonable amount of time on a single charge. Some downsides mentioned by Philips HQ6990 reviews include that the blades don’t rotate as fast as other models and that the circular design means that it rolls off surfaces easily.